Whole Home Humidifier In Snohomish, Bellevue, Kirkland, WA, and Surrounding Areas
Whole Home Humidifier Services In Snohomish, Bellevue, Kirkland, Medina, Mercer Island, Sammamish, Clyde Hill, Hunts Point, Yarrow Point, Eastgate, Alderwood Manor, Brier, Echo Lake, Maltby, Woodway, Austin, Baby Island Heights, Beverly Beach, Clinton, Coupeville, Freeland, Glendale, Greenbank, Keystone, Langley, Oak Harbor, San de Fuca, Swantown, Whidbey Island, Carnation, Maxwelton, Fall City, Redmond, Renton, Snoqualmie, Ballard, Beacon Hill, Capitol Hill, Crown Hill, First Hill, Fremont, Green Lake, Greenwood, Laurelhurst, Madison Park, Madrona, Magnolia, Montlake, Mt Baker, Phinney Ridge, Queen Anne, Rainier Beach, Ravenna, University District, Wallingford, Wedgwood, Broadview, Cedar Heights, Douglas Park, Kenmore, Lake Forest Park, Lake City, Mountlake Terrace, Meadowbrook, Northgate, Pinehurst, Richmond Beach, Cascade – Fairwood, Des Moines, East Hill-Meridian, Normandy Park, New Castle, Redondo, Tukwila, Woodmont Beach, West Seattle, WA and Surrounding Areas
Did you know that our winter months can cause problems for our health and homes?
A whole-home humidifier can give you just the right amount of moisture to keep you healthy and comfortable.
DRY WINTER AIR CAUSES PROBLEMS
- Itchy, dry skin, cracked fingers, and chapped lips
- Dry “cotton mouth”, a morning cough, and sometimes snoring
- Cold and flu viruses thrive
- Aggravated allergy and asthma symptoms
- Dry scalp and dandruff
- Struggling houseplants
- Static electricity buildup
- Cracks and splits in woodwork and other furniture
- Higher energy bills
DRY AIR COSTS MORE TOO
Dry air just doesn’t feel as warm as air with some humidity in it. If you have very low humidity, your home will feel several degrees cooler than the temperature you have chosen on your thermostat. Increasing the relative humidity instantly helps your home feel warmer without even turning up the heat. This can mean significant energy savings for you.
We install humidifiers directly into your heating and cooling system. Humidifiers add water vapor into your ductwork, and then your ventilation system sends that moistened air throughout your home. In addition, your thermostat settings give you custom control to keep humidity levels just right for your family.
BENEFITS OF A WHOLE-HOME HUMIDIFIER
- Warmth. Adding humidity automatically increases the warmth in your home.
- Energy Savings. You can turn down your thermostat a few degrees without feeling any colder.
- Smooth Skin. Humidity greatly reduces itchy, chapped and cracked skin.
- Fewer Viruses. Cold and flu viruses thrive in dry air. Adding humidity greatly reduces the flu’s ability to infect people.
- Less Maintenance. Portable humidifiers constantly need refilling, sanitizing and filter changing. Our technicians can check and clean your whole-home humidifier during your regular furnace maintenance appointments, saving you time and energy.
It’s our pleasure to serve you. When you call Lifetime, we listen to you, carefully assess your home’s unique problems, and offer multiple options so you can choose the best solution for your family. Our upfront pricing means there are no surprises after we finish a job. Contact us today to make your home work better for you this winter.