Responsible Lending Principles for Consumer Credit
Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy all our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Consistent with this vision, Wells Fargo is firmly committed to being a responsible provider of consumer credit in all of our markets. As a responsible lender, Wells Fargo strictly prohibits abusive, misleading, or fraudulent lending practices.
Buy/Repair/Upgrade now and pay over time
A Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card is an easy and convenient way to pay for goods and services. Plus, as a Wells Fargo Home Projects cardholder, you can enjoy other great benefits throughout the year, such as:
- Special promotional offers where available
- Revolving line of credit that you can use for future purchases
- Convenient monthly payments to fit your budget
- Easy-to-use online account management and bill payment options
- The following special terms promotions may be available to you on qualifying purchases if your application is approved. Please ask your merchant which promotions they are offering.
Types of special terms promotions that might be available:
- No Interest if Paid in Full within promotional period with regular monthly payments
Important reminder: For No Interest if Paid in Full promotions, you will have to pay interest that accrues at a 28.99% APR from the date of purchase if you do not pay the purchase balance in full within the special terms promotional period.
- Special Rate with equal or fixed monthly payments
A special (reduced) rate will apply until your qualifying purchase is paid in full. Equal or fixed monthly payments are required.
The Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. with approved credit. Apply for the Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card by selecting the button below.
APPLY ONLINE TODAY