Heating Maintenance & Service in Snohomish, Bellevue, Kirkland, WA, and Surrounding Areas
Heating Maintenance & Services In Snohomish, Bellevue, Kirkland, Medina, Mercer Island, Sammamish, Clyde Hill, Hunts Point, Yarrow Point, Eastgate, Alderwood Manor, Brier, Echo Lake, Maltby, Woodway, Austin, Baby Island Heights, Beverly Beach, Clinton, Coupeville, Freeland, Glendale, Greenbank, Keystone, Langley, Oak Harbor, San de Fuca, Swantown, Whidbey Island, Carnation, Maxwelton, Fall City, Redmond, Renton, Snoqualmie, Ballard, Beacon Hill, Capitol Hill, Crown Hill, First Hill, Fremont, Green Lake, Greenwood, Laurelhurst, Madison Park, Madrona, Magnolia, Montlake, Mt Baker, Phinney Ridge, Queen Anne, Rainier Beach, Ravenna, University District, Wallingford, Wedgwood, Broadview, Cedar Heights, Douglas Park, Kenmore, Lake Forest Park, Lake City, Mountlake Terrace, Meadowbrook, Northgate, Pinehurst, Richmond Beach, Cascade – Fairwood, Des Moines, East Hill-Meridian, Normandy Park, New Castle, Redondo, Tukwila, Woodmont Beach, West Seattle, WA and Surrounding Areas
Your furnace and heating system requires regular maintenance to ensure everything is running efficiently and safely. The last thing you want is for your furnace to break down in the dead of winter. Just like caring for anything mechanical, treating your heating system with regular maintenance will increase its life, reduce the risk of requiring major repairs or untimely furnace replacement and will keep you toasty warm all winter long
We will always arrive in a marked vehicle, be in uniform with a name badge ID with a verifiable QR code for ID confirmation, provide two business cards and wear shoe covers to protect your home.
During each tune-up, Lifetime’s experienced technicians will:
- Clean and check all the components of each appliance
- Perform 21-step safety checks, customized for each piece of equipment
- Replace or clean filter
- Vacuum and wipe interior and exterior of equipment
- Inspect code requirements and safety components
Annual maintenance has these advantages:
- Keep your equipment running at peak efficiency
- Extend the life of your equipment
- Maintain the safety of your systems
- Identify minor issues before they become major problems
- Improve efficiency, airflow and reduce allergens by changing filters
- Monitor deteriorating components, debris on burners, buildup in exhaust vents and flues, etc.
The process takes approximately 60 to 90 minutes. We recommend calling in advance to schedule a visit during our busier months (December, January, July, and August).
4 REASONS TO SCHEDULE A MAINTENANCE APPOINTMENT
Regular maintenance is the best thing you can do to improve the comfort, efficiency, and longevity of your heating and cooling system. Just like your car, your furnace and air conditioner make up a major mechanical system that you use every day. Here are some major benefits to scheduling maintenance appointments every six months or so:
- Safety – Safety is our top priority. We check your furnace and AC for electrical wiring problems and make sure your home is safe from dangerous carbon monoxide.
- Lower energy bills – Dirt and regular wear and tear force your unit to work harder to keep your home comfortable. This can cause energy bills to creep up over time. Thoroughly cleaning your indoor and outdoor coils may visibly lower your energy costs.
- Prevent repairs and major breakdowns – As with any large machine, parts wear out from time to time. Giving your furnace and AC a tune-up can save you from breakdowns when extreme temperatures test its capabilities. We check everything from dirty coils to heat exchangers to make sure there aren’t any impending problems. Often, we can find a problem and make the repair before you even experience any discomfort or compromised safety.
- Extend the life of your unit– Tune-ups keep your furnace and AC from working extra hard to compensate for underperforming parts. When your unit is well-maintained, you can expect it to have a longer useful life.