Know someone who badly needs a furnace but doesn’t have the resources to get one?
Tell us about them.
“No one should have to worry about how they are going to stay warm over the winter,” says Dwight Miller, Co-founder and owner of Lifetime Heating and Air Conditioning.
The winter months can a brutal stretch for many families, especially those struggling to make ends meet and living with a broken furnace. That’s why Lifetime Heating is giving away a FREE furnace to a person/family in need within our service area.
We love being a part of this community and giving back locally and that’s why we’ve decided to give away a free furnace, complete with installation, to a deserving family.
This is where you come in!
Taking the time to nominate someone is an easy way to pay it forward. If you know a person/family who needs a new furnace, but doesn’t have the resources to get one, fill out the form below telling us who they are and why they deserve a new furnace.
The recipient will be selected from the entries received and will be chosen at random, by a third party.
A winner will be chosen and notified on Monday, November 25th, 2019.
All entries must include:
- Your name and the name and address of the person you are nominating.
- A short narrative on why you believe this person/family is deserving of a free furnace.
- Including a photo attachment is optional.
- Nominee must own their own home and provide proof of ownership.
- Nominee’s furnace must be at least 15 years old.
- Individuals must sign a release and allow for photos and publicity.
- Individuals must allow Lifetime Heating to do a follow-up story within one year of installation.
- Applications must be submitted by Thursday, November 21, 2019.
- The giveaway furnace is a Trane Gas furnace.
- The furnace will be matched up to what the current furnace is (80% or 95+%)
- Employees, friends, or family of Lifetime are not eligible.
Submit your nomination by Thursday, November 21st!
80,000 BTUs or less. Does not include additional duct work or electric upgrades. Offer subject to change without advanced notice. Other restrictions may apply.