Duct Cleaning in Snohomish, Bellevue, Kirkland, WA, and Surrounding Areas
Duct Cleaning Services in Snohomish, Bellevue, Kirkland, Woodinville, Redmond, Sammamish, Bothell, Medina, Hunts Pointe, Clyde Hill, Yarrow Pointe, New Castle, Washington, and Surrounding Areas
We get more requests for information on duct cleaning than any other service we provide. As we spend more time indoors during the winter months and our bodies work to fight off colds and the flu, the need for clean air is especially important.
Dust, allergens, and fungal spores move along with your air through your home ventilation system. These toxins can build up in your ductwork and are difficult to clean because it’s hidden in your walls. Our trained team removes 99.97% of these contaminants from your system with patented technology.
Air Duct cleaning key advantages include:
- Getting rid of old dust, dirt, pet hair, dander, mildew, and other indoor air pollutants
- Helping your heating and cooling systems operate more efficiently
- Providing cleaner, fresher, less polluted air to your home
- Home Air Duct Sanitation with High Concentration Hydro-Peroxide Plasma Technology
TYPES OF DIRT & GRIME INSIDE YOUR DUCTS
- Dust Mites
- Pet Dander
- Fungal Spores
Dirty air ducts can affect people in very tangible ways. They can trigger allergies and asthma symptoms or cause nasal congestion and dry skin. They can also irritate people with sinus problems, emphysema, or other respiratory ailments.
We have a proprietary, end-to-end process and professional equipment to ensure that every cleaning is done right. Our expert technicians will:
- We get rid of dirt and contaminants from the ductwork and other HVAC components with high-pressure air and a powerful triple HEPA filtration vacuum. Our powerful HEPA-filtered collection system uses negative pressure on each section of ducts to capture dislodged contaminants while ensuring pollutants and dust are safely collected and don’t wind up elsewhere in your home
- Seal access points securely after cleaning to protect the integrity of your duct system and prevent heating or air conditioning loss
- Sanitize ducts to completely disinfect and eliminate mold, mildew, bacteria, viruses, and other germs
OTHER OPTIONS FOR CLEANER AIR
- Cleaning the ducts in your home will greatly improve the indoor air quality of your home. Additional options to improve your home’s overall indoor air quality include ultraviolet air purifiers and humidifiers.
- Contact us today to find out how you can create a safer, healthier indoor environment for your family.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Dryer maintenance requires more than simply cleaning the lint screen in between loads of laundry; the real concern is your dryer’s vents. A clogged dryer vent can cost you money—and possibly your home or your life. It is essential that these ventilation systems are cleaned properly at least once a year.
There are a few warning signs to indicate that your dryer vent isn’t working properly. The first sign is if your laundry takes longer than usual to completely dry. Dryers work by removing hot, moist air, so if something is preventing that air from getting out, your laundry will probably need a few extra cycles to dry. If this hot air can’t escape, it could also result in your laundry room, dryer or clothes themselves being unusually warm. If you notice that your clothes have a strange smell, this could also be a sign that your dryer is not ventilating properly.
Here are a few reasons why it’s important to keep your vents clean.
A clogged dryer vent can be extremely dangerous
Lint is highly flammable and can pose a severe fire hazard when dryer vents are not cleaned regularly and properly. According to the U.S. Fire Administration’s National Fire Data Center, clothes dryers are responsible for more than 15,000 structure fires around the country each year, and 80 percent of those fires start with clogged dryer vents.
Another dangerous aspect of a clogged dryer vent is the possibility of the release of poisonous gas fumes. Blocked vents can cause carbon monoxide to back up into your home instead of being exhausted outdoors.
Dryer Vent Safety
Keep Your Dryer Exhaust Safe and Efficient
The LintAlert® enhances your home safety plan by monitoring the dryer exhaust system for problems. As lint naturally builds up over time, LED indicators progressively illuminate to show how efficiently your dryer is operating. When airflow restriction becomes dangerous, an alarm is triggered.
Airflow Restriction Causes Dryer Fires
While it may be obvious that dryer exhaust problems will increase your utility bills, it’s important to know they also create a very real fire hazard. The U.S. Fire Administration reports more than 15,000 dryer fires every year. Today, you can protect your home and family from that threat.
Common Causes of Dangerous Airflow Restriction
- Normal Lint Buildup in the Dryer Duct
- Kinked or Crushed Dryer Connection Hoses
- Blockage of the Dryer Vent Hood
Give your wallet (and the environment) a break
Running your dryer with a dirty lint screen can use up to 30 percent more energy. Cleaning the lint filter between every cycle allows hot air to move efficiently through the dryer. If your dryer vent is clogged or blocked, it will have to run longer to fully dry your laundry, which uses more energy and could cause your electric bills to increase.
In addition to using more energy, if your dryer is taking twice as long to dry clothes, it’s being used twice as much, essentially cutting its lifespan in half. It will cost you much less, in the long run, to hire a professional to inspect and clean your vents once a year and avoid these issues altogether.
Prevent animals from nesting
When the lint buildup in your dryer vent becomes too large, the duct hood flap doesn’t open and close properly. If this flap isn’t closing correctly, it could be an invitation for birds and small rodents to make your vent their new home. What better place for these creatures to hide during a cold winter than a nice, warm dryer vent? In addition to keeping your vents clean, investing in a ventilation cap or dryer vent guard will help prevent these animals from nesting and other debris from collecting in your vent while still allowing lint to escape.
We offer free estimates for all dryer vent and air duct cleaning, and we stand behind our work with a one-year satisfaction guarantee.